Debra passed away at her home in Thornton on August 21, 2018. She was born in Denver, Colorado, on September 20, 1956, to Henry D. Garduno and Emma R. Lopez who have preceded her in death. Her brother, Lupe M. Garduno also preceded Debra. She is survived by her sisters, Maria Lovato, Donna M. Garduno, Victoria Rodriquez, Deanna Deherrera and her brother, Rico Garduno. Debra is also survived by several nieces and nephews and her best friend, Charlene Nelson. She was a HUGE Bronco Fan! Please share your memories of Debra and condolences with the family by signing the Guest Book below. Thank you.
Born in Denver, CO on September 20, 1956
Departed on August 21, 2018 and resided in Thornton, CO
- Visitation: Latina Funerals and Cremation Room: Large Chapel
- Monday August 27, 2018 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Rosary: Latina Funerals and Cremation Room: Large Chapel
- Monday August 27, 2018 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Funeral Service: Latina Funerals and Cremation Room: Large Chapel
- Tuesday August 28, 2018 10:00am to 11:00am
- Reception: Carl Park Community Center
- Tuesday August 28, 2018 11:30am to 3:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.